• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaumerrr

jaumerrr

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

I have a problem with the Facebook login button inconsistency. It appears some times, the it does not appear ... its weird because it works randomly and makes me crazy. I am using the wp-fb-autoconnect plugin but even placing the code from facebook directly , it has same behaviuor, it shows the button text but button doesn't appear/work. You reload several times and then appears and works, and so on ... I have narrowed it dow to some incompatibility with the facebook button codes (not the plugin) with the pagelines framework ... as soon as I switch to any other theme it starts working 100% ... I don't have a clue to start investigating ....

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16358 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi, Try disabling all other plug-in except for the wp-fb-autoconnect and see if the issue still persists.

#3 jaumerrr

jaumerrr

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

I already tried that, as I said, I think is a problem with Pagelines framework ... as soon as I change to another theme it starts working. Does anybody know of any other facebook login/register integration plugin that has no conflicts with Pagelines framework?

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16358 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi, I don't use Facebook personally but I did some research for you and found this one on the Wordpress Repo. It has been reported Green for working, Green is good!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Give it go, there is no harm in trying and can you reply here with the outcome please.