Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Problem with Facebook login button

Question

Posted · Report post

I have a problem with the Facebook login button inconsistency. It appears some times, the it does not appear ... its weird because it works randomly and makes me crazy. I am using the wp-fb-autoconnect plugin but even placing the code from facebook directly , it has same behaviuor, it shows the button text but button doesn't appear/work. You reload several times and then appears and works, and so on ... I have narrowed it dow to some incompatibility with the facebook button codes (not the plugin) with the pagelines framework ... as soon as I switch to any other theme it starts working 100% ... I don't have a clue to start investigating ....

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Try disabling all other plug-in except for the wp-fb-autoconnect and see if the issue still persists.

Posted · Report post

I already tried that, as I said, I think is a problem with Pagelines framework ... as soon as I change to another theme it starts working. Does anybody know of any other facebook login/register integration plugin that has no conflicts with Pagelines framework?

Posted · Report post

Hi, I don't use Facebook personally but I did some research for you and found this one on the Wordpress Repo. It has been reported Green for working, Green is good! http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-facebook-connect/ Give it go, there is no harm in trying and can you reply here with the outcome please.