Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Implementing Ecwid in PagelinesPro

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi All, I am new to pagelines but found it to be really straight forward. I have run into the first issue that is not straight forward. I can't seem to find the proper approach to getting Ecwid to display on my site. I have tried afew things including putting it in a box (see above url) and that page flashes what appears to be close but then goes blank. I'm really looking for the process to just get it to display, I might be missing something as a newbie. I'm running PL 2.13 and the latest Ecwid and WP. Any direction would be most appreciated! Thanks! David

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

David, I don't know Ecwid at all, but have you checked their Knowledge Base and FAQ? Both are found at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ecwid-shopping-cart/faq/ From the screenshot, it looks like it's more than just a plugin but also creates a theme. Can you test it also with the TwentyTen theme and see if that produces the same result? If it does, I'll recommend JigoShop.

Posted · Report post

Hi Rangelone, thanks I will give it a try. Had not thought of that. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks again!

Posted · Report post

@pagelines_45 For moderating purposes, I am accepting Rangelone's answer, if you require further assistance, please respond to this post and the topic will open again.