• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pagelines_45

pagelines_45

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi All, I am new to pagelines but found it to be really straight forward. I have run into the first issue that is not straight forward. I can't seem to find the proper approach to getting Ecwid to display on my site. I have tried afew things including putting it in a box (see above url) and that page flashes what appears to be close but then goes blank. I'm really looking for the process to just get it to display, I might be missing something as a newbie. I'm running PL 2.13 and the latest Ecwid and WP. Any direction would be most appreciated! Thanks! David

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

David, I don't know Ecwid at all, but have you checked their Knowledge Base and FAQ? Both are found at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

From the screenshot, it looks like it's more than just a plugin but also creates a theme. Can you test it also with the TwentyTen theme and see if that produces the same result? If it does, I'll recommend JigoShop.

#3 pagelines_45

pagelines_45

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hi Rangelone, thanks I will give it a try. Had not thought of that. I'll let you know what I find out. Thanks again!

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17124 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

@pagelines_45 For moderating purposes, I am accepting Rangelone's answer, if you require further assistance, please respond to this post and the topic will open again.