Feature Sets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 airfoil

airfoil

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

Is there any way to have more than just the one feature set in iBlog Pro (4.2.6)? I need to include an alternate feature set for a particular page. Platform Pro seems to support this, but not iBlog Pro. Can anyone recommend a method for doing this?

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

There isn't a feature for this on iBlogPro. If you want to use a workaround, you may need to use a feature slider plugin that allows you to display different sliders on different pages. A good place to search is here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 airfoil

airfoil

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

Since iBlog Pro 5 is built on a newer framework, is it possible using that version? I've looked at the product page, but it is light on specifics.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17124 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

The new IBlogPro 5 has a number of improvements with it being built on PageLines Framework. I recommend you give it a 30 trial, simply create an account using the following link.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#5 airfoil

airfoil

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Thanks. I've looked at the demo for the framework, however there appears to be no ability to demo iBlog Pro 5. Additionally, in the Launchpad, there appears to be no add/upgrade option for iBlog Pro 5. I currently have both a Platform Pro Developer account and an iBlog Pro 4 developer account. Just to clarify: I'm trying to determine if iBlog Pro 5 supports feature sets. It appears they are supported in the generic framework.

#6 airfoil

airfoil

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

FYI: The upgrade to the new PageLines framework (and iBlog Pro 5) allows for feature sets, and as a result solves the original issue.