Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feature Sets

Question

Posted · Report post

Is there any way to have more than just the one feature set in iBlog Pro (4.2.6)? I need to include an alternate feature set for a particular page. Platform Pro seems to support this, but not iBlog Pro. Can anyone recommend a method for doing this?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

There isn't a feature for this on iBlogPro. If you want to use a workaround, you may need to use a feature slider plugin that allows you to display different sliders on different pages. A good place to search is here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

Posted · Report post

Since iBlog Pro 5 is built on a newer framework, is it possible using that version? I've looked at the product page, but it is light on specifics.

Posted · Report post

The new IBlogPro 5 has a number of improvements with it being built on PageLines Framework. I recommend you give it a 30 trial, simply create an account using the following link. http://demo.pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I've looked at the demo for the framework, however there appears to be no ability to demo iBlog Pro 5. Additionally, in the Launchpad, there appears to be no add/upgrade option for iBlog Pro 5. I currently have both a Platform Pro Developer account and an iBlog Pro 4 developer account. Just to clarify: I'm trying to determine if iBlog Pro 5 supports feature sets. It appears they are supported in the generic framework.

Posted · Report post

FYI: The upgrade to the new PageLines framework (and iBlog Pro 5) allows for feature sets, and as a result solves the original issue.