Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

woocommerce compatibility

Question

Posted · Report post

Has anyone sucesfully instaled woocommerce under pagelines framework? There is a problem with compability which was resoled for PLATFORM PRO by code modification suggested by @kastelic in this post: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/11749/need-step-by-step-instructions-for-buddypress-and-platform-pro/p1

remove_action('woocommerce_before_main_content','woocommerce_output_content_wrapper', 10);

remove_action('woocommerce_after_main_content', 'woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end', 10);

add_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'pl_woo_open_wraps', 10 );

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_main_content', 'pl_woo_close_wraps', 10 );

function pl_woo_open_wraps() {

echo '  
'; } function pl_woo_close_wraps() { echo '
'; } [/code]

unfortunately it doesn t work with pagelines framework, why?

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

The divs changed thats why ;) Here is our jigoshop wrappers... http://paste.pagelines.com/83

Posted · Report post

i ll give it a try and let you know. Thanks for your help again!

Posted · Report post

We'll keep Simon alerted to your update!

Posted · Report post

ok this code works for woocommerce, but thee is a little problem with footer layout, it s broken, maybe i did something wrong? i tried my best... [code]remove_action('woocommerce_before_main_content','woocommerce_output_content_wrapper', 10); remove_action('woocommerce_after_main_content', 'woocommerce_output_content_wrapper_end', 10); add_action( 'woocommerce_before_main_content', 'pl_woo_open_wraps', 10 ); add_action( 'woocommerce_after_main_content', 'pl_woo_close_wraps', 10 ); function pl_woo_open_wraps() { ?>

Posted · Report post

Hi Jan, Can you post a link to the WooCommerce website with the changes above please.

Posted · Report post

Jan, Rather than consistently rejecting each reply we offer, perhaps it would simply be better to answer our questions, that we might provide the assistance you require. While it may seem comical to provide a link back to our own forum when asked for a link, it ultimately hurts only yourself by preventing us from inspecting things you may not be aware of, possibly affecting your footer. If you want the assistance Danny offered, please provide an actual link to your site that he requested. If you're unable to do so, please explain why. If you do not wish your URL posted, try one of the many URL masking services such as http://www.tinyurl.com. As a reminder, rejecting an answer doesn't give you any greater priority or speedier response than just leaving a reply, thus it's inappropriate to reject a request for a link or updates we offer in response to your replies. If anything, this slows the process. Thanks for understanding. I look forward to seeing a live link, so we can help you resolve this matter in a timely, professional manner.

Posted · Report post

What are you talking about, i do not prevent anyone to see anything. I just send this link to Danny by private message when he asked for it.I never post my client links on public forum. tinurl it s a good idea, didn t know this is this kind of service exist. I did rejected your answerr as it was not helpful, it was just unnecessary comment. should i mark THANK YOU FOR THAT, Is this going to improve your weekly karma? Maybe this is what is your problem. So calm down and don t attack me. You are always trying very hard to help, but never was able to solve any of my problems. So please stop spaming my topics.

Posted · Report post

Hi, I have woocommerce installed and indeed the code above seems to create a problem with the footer.