• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jankowalski

jankowalski

Advocate

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Has anyone sucesfully instaled woocommerce under pagelines framework? There is a problem with compability which was resoled for PLATFORM PRO by code modification suggested by @kastelic in this post:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

unfortunately it doesn t work with pagelines framework, why?

#2 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

The divs changed thats why ;) Here is our jigoshop wrappers...

#3 jankowalski

jankowalski

Advocate

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

i ll give it a try and let you know. Thanks for your help again!

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

We'll keep Simon alerted to your update!

#5 jankowalski

jankowalski

Advocate

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

ok this code works for woocommerce, but thee is a little problem with footer layout, it s broken, maybe i did something wrong? i tried my best...

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17139 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hi Jan, Can you post a link to the WooCommerce website with the changes above please.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Jan, Rather than consistently rejecting each reply we offer, perhaps it would simply be better to answer our questions, that we might provide the assistance you require. While it may seem comical to provide a link back to our own forum when asked for a link, it ultimately hurts only yourself by preventing us from inspecting things you may not be aware of, possibly affecting your footer. If you want the assistance Danny offered, please provide an actual link to your site that he requested. If you're unable to do so, please explain why. If you do not wish your URL posted, try one of the many URL masking services such as

As a reminder, rejecting an answer doesn't give you any greater priority or speedier response than just leaving a reply, thus it's inappropriate to reject a request for a link or updates we offer in response to your replies. If anything, this slows the process. Thanks for understanding. I look forward to seeing a live link, so we can help you resolve this matter in a timely, professional manner.

#8 jankowalski

jankowalski

Advocate

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

What are you talking about, i do not prevent anyone to see anything. I just send this link to Danny by private message when he asked for it.I never post my client links on public forum. tinurl it s a good idea, didn t know this is this kind of service exist. I did rejected your answerr as it was not helpful, it was just unnecessary comment. should i mark THANK YOU FOR THAT, Is this going to improve your weekly karma? Maybe this is what is your problem. So calm down and don t attack me. You are always trying very hard to help, but never was able to solve any of my problems. So please stop spaming my topics.

#9 galluzzino

galluzzino

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Hi, I have woocommerce installed and indeed the code above seems to create a problem with the footer.

#10 jankowalski

jankowalski

Advocate

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

ok