Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

wrapping the text around pic in box

Question

Posted · Report post

I want the text in my boxes to wrap next to and under the image I have in the box. Do you need a concept pic of what I want or is this enough information. I have been learning CSS and have a few changes that are working with line height and padding.

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Thanks, the description suffices. I think it'll be easier to create wrapping text around an image by disabling the box icon/image and using this code in the box code setting to add the image, title, and text: [code]YOUR TITLE HERE
Your text goes here.[/code]

Posted · Report post

If you would to help me with some CSS code please. Here is a pic of the text box in my sidebar. [img]http://content.screencast.com/users/mdcosmo/folders/Jing/media/4fc2d8c4-ffcb-4b12-8b0b-bcc2b246c503/00000001.png[/img] URL of page http://www.planetstewards.com/curators/ Here is the code in the box below. What I want is to have the text without a title start at the top. Tighten up the padding in box and put a 3 pt colored border if possible. [code]

At first we are focusing on Aquaponics - The Food revolution - Nutrtarian - Permaculture - CSA At first we are focusing on Aquaponics - The Food revolution - Nutrtarian - Permaculture - CSA At first we are focusing on Aquaponics - The Food revolution - Nutrtarian - Permaculture - CSA At first we are focusing on Aquaponics - The Food revolution - Nutrtarian - Permaculture - CSA [/code]