Change Sizes of Navigation Menus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pdmutah

pdmutah

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hi, I have checked the docs and other forums to see if this has previously been discussed and I didn't seem to find anything that fulfilled my needs...if there is I'm sorry and maybe you could direct me to it. I need to make the navigation menu a larger text size. Pagelines gives me the options of different texts I know but the client is very set on this font, but would just like it a little larger. How can I change the text size of the Navigation menus? I have run into similar problems with several of the websites where I've used Pagelines. The Navigation is just too small. Most of my clients would like it bigger (even when I used the largest set font provided) I need to be able to make the font larger. Is there some custom CSS that I can add to enable this? Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Okay, there is CSS. You may have to change this to the size you want because you did not specify that.
Here's an example. Change the 1.6em to the size you wish.
 .main_nav li a {
	    -moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
	    -moz-border-image: none;
	    -moz-border-left-colors: none;
	    -moz-border-right-colors: none;
	    -moz-border-top-colors: none;
	    border-color: transparent transparent -moz-use-text-color;
	    border-style: solid solid none;
	    border-width: 1px 1px medium;
	    display: block;
	    font-size: 1.6em !important;
	    padding: 4px 10px;
	    text-decoration: none;
	}

#3 pdmutah

pdmutah

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Oh my goodness thank you, thank you, thank you!! You've saved me! I very much appreciate your help. Its working great!