Changing the size of my header & footer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 synergem

synergem

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

How do I change the size of the header & footer in paglines..? The pageline menu is great for changing the dimensions of the content area, but not the header & footer. Essentially I want to go full width for the header & footer & reduce the height of the header. I am not a developer... Thanks in advance

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hi, First, let me point you to the PageLines Docs, which will help you learn how to use PageLines Framework:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

; I highly recommend you review those to help you with your understanding of the system we've provided. PageLines is designed with non-developers in mind and you will find it rather easy once you've reviewed the docs. Next, in Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Color Control. There, you'll see two graphic images under the heading "Site Design Mode". Select the one on the left. That's Full Width Design Framework, which lets you have a full-width background for the header and footer. Since your header image is in the branding area of the header, it will fit within the page width you set up in Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Layout Editor. So there should be nothing extra to change. You can see this setup at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 synergem

synergem

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Hi, thank you.. I have gone through the docs before raising the question, but often it is not only understanding the process but also the terminology (I was not sure what the background referred to). Let me give it a go & come back if there are any more questions.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Please let us know how it goes! And if you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks! :)