Photo
- - - - -

Failed to import... PageLines import and export problem...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 erkansahan

erkansahan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hi; When i try to export and import with a site that use PageLines theme its like a nightmare. Because as you can see WP does not import any of this posts. Is there any solutions about that. Failed to import box-sets default-boxes Failed to import feature-sets default-features Failed to import ???Make An Impression???: Invalid post type feature Failed to import ???Web Design Redesigned.???: Invalid post type feature Failed to import ???WordPress Framework By PageLines???: Invalid post type feature Failed to import ???YouTube Video???: Invalid post type feature Failed to import ???Welcome to PlatformPro???: Invalid post type feature Failed to import ???Rock The Web!???: Invalid post type boxes Failed to import ???PageLines Framework???: Invalid post type boxes Failed to import ???Drag&Drop Design???: Invalid post type boxes

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I'm unclear what file you're exporting and where you're importing it. I've exported PlatformPro settings from Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Welcome (at the very bottom). You install Platform's exported file there too. PageLines Framework is not WP, so the posts are contained only in WP. To export your posts, you go to Dashboard > Tools > Export and export all your content and WordPress settings (which are different from PageLines settings). To import the WP file in a different site or location, go to Dashboard > Tools > Import. You should never see the messages you received when importing a WP file to WP, nor from importing a PageLines file into PageLines Framework. However, if you tried to import a PageLines export file into WordPress, it's likely they would show up.

#3 erkansahan

erkansahan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Hi rangelone; Let me try to explain; WP import/export files doesnt support this type of post. As you can seen on error logs. So i have tryed export al content of my WP. But this post which is related to pagelines wont import. And also i have got another issue with import the theme setting of pagelines. I have always get 'wrong file' error...

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'll escalate this to one of our developers for you.

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Can you email me with a copy of your export files? Also, would you mind telling me which WordPress version you're using (both from and to), and which one of our products you're exporting from and to? My email address is sent to you via the Inbox at the top of this screen.

#6 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Is there still an issue with this?