2 replies to this topic

#1 f451

f451

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationInverness Florida

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

I am trying to tighten up some text and eventualy in some boxes. On this page I have some temporary text and I am trying to reduce the leading line-height in the second paragraph.
this is the code I am trying. What should I use?

For example, our first month??™s offerings will feature a series of interviews and presentations from the first annual Aquaponics Association Conference that was held in Orlando, Florida. If you??™re not familiar with the aquaponics movement, it??™s a group of forward thinkers that??™s developing sustainable technology to raise fish and grow vegetables in single self-contained system. Aquaponics enables sustainable food production in all kinds of growing environments: urban or suburban, small farmer or gardener, and industrial or even third world countries settings.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

</p><p style="text-align: justify; line-height: 10px;"></p>For example,

^^^ On this line, you have the

preceding "For example,". This is the end tag, which must only be added at the end of your paragraph (this is why the code isn't working).

There is already one at the end of your paragraph, so you can just remove that extra

at the beginning, remove the at the end, update your page, and the code should be working properly. (For more insight: http://www.w3schools..._paragraphs.asp)

#3 f451

f451

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationInverness Florida

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Worked great. Silly mistake. Thank you.