Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:37 AM
To add a link in your menu to a specific tag, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Menu.
2. Once on the Menu editor page, in the top right hand corner, you should see a link called "Screen Options", click this and a drop down will appear.
3. Check the tag box and then click on "Screen Options" again.
4. Now scroll down and on the left hand side, there should be a new section called "Tags", with all your tags inside.
5. Simply check the tag(s) you wish to have added to your custom menu and then click the Add to Menu button.
6. This will add these tag page(s) to your menu, simply position them where you like and hit the Save button.
Refresh your website and the tag page(s) should now be visible in your menu for you and your users to click.