Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sharebar in the footer

Question

Posted · Report post

Is there a way to get the sharebar in the footer. I can only se the sharebar options in Page Templets content area. But what if i have content and a feature underneath. Then the sharebar will come in between. It ruins the look of the site. I would like people to share the first page.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

@pehja: I would do this with a hook in the appropriate area in the footer. The site is looking good (btw)!

Posted · Report post

I agree with @WebWerx. A hook would be the best solution.

Posted · Report post

Ok, Thanks both. I am not so good at hooks. Have read about it in this forum. But where should I put it. In the base theme or in the custom css. So many new things to learn :-)

Posted · Report post

@pehja You can add it to the functions.php file in PageLines Customize (plugin) or Base (child theme). Can't add it to custom css because a hook is php code; custom css only takes css. ;)

Posted · Report post

Hello, I am also trying to add the sharebar to the footer, could you explain in more details how to add the hook and functions and how to hook it? Any links or code explaining would be great Thanks I am using Platform Pro with Base theme as child. site URL: [url]http://yogaliving.dk.newsite.dk/[/url]