Photo
- - - - -

Adding adsense above Nrelated plugin

Best Answer Rob , 24 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Use the content box or universal sidebar in Framework, via Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. Once you've done that, in a content box, add the Adsense code.  If you're using a sidebar, then add a text widget in Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, pasting the ad code in a text widget that's dropped into the sidebar that appears in the post.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 profoundtigger

profoundtigger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hi, I'm trying to add the adsense code after each post. However, I have a pluggin called Nrelated which makes the code appear after the nrelated plugin. I went to nrelated and show that i can add the code manually by putting the code on single.php But if i put the code in single.php i get an error. Can anybody help me with this?

#2 profoundtigger

profoundtigger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

found a solution thanks anyway!

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Cool beans. :)

#4 ryanthisis

ryanthisis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hi all,

I am new to pagelines & forum not allows me to open a new topic on my question :/

I want to add 728*90 banner just before (above) post title . Pls refer below screen shot & assist me on this step by step.

r6zdd1.png

#5 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:20 PM   Best Answer

Use the content box or universal sidebar in Framework, via Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. Once you've done that, in a content box, add the Adsense code.  If you're using a sidebar, then add a text widget in Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets, pasting the ad code in a text widget that's dropped into the sidebar that appears in the post.

#6 ryanthisis

ryanthisis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for your quick reply bob. But in Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop. I cant find " Content Box" . There is only "boxes" option & tried with that option but i cant find where should I paste ad code. Its not allow to add a sidebar widget because I just want to put ad just above post title. Pls tell me how to use content box option & where can I found it.

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17124 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

The ContentBox section doesn't come included with PageLines Framework and you need to install it.

You can download it here - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

To install it, extract the zip and then connect to your website via FTP and navigate to the following directory.

/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/

Now upload the ContentBox sections folder inside the pagelines-sections/ folder.

Once completed, goto your sections and the Contentbox should be there, drag and drop it into position on your template.

#8 ryanthisis

ryanthisis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

Thank you ninja. It works perfectly as I wanted :) Thanks again for detailed guide & help from both of you ROB & NINJA.  :D