• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Pankaj32

Pankaj32

• Members

• 115 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

I bought the framework a couple of years ago and did not use it after a few months because it started conflicting with this plugin called WP property. Now after nearly 2 years before buying the DMS 2, I confirmed on email if the plugin is compatible and I was reassured it works fine and if there is an issue someone would be able to help me. So here I am again, my real estate website is built on twenty ten theme with over 400 pages and I want to switch it over to DMS to get a better design and look. Everything works great on twenty ten in terms of functionality however it looks a very dated site with very less designing options, So while DMS provides me with great look and feel, the functionality takes a back seat. 

Here are some of my problems with DMS and wp property conflict:

1. I am unable to showcase a featured image on top of each property page
  2. The search functionality is not working at all
  3. Currently there are over 400 property pages on the site, is there a way to assign templates to each one of them without individually visiting each page

WP property is built by

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

My website is delhirealestateguyDOTcom, please let me know if you need to do some testing and need my password or anything. 

I am technologically challenged, so please bear with me. Thanks,  

#62 Pankaj32

Pankaj32

• Members

• 115 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS2

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hello, Can anyone look into this for me please. All my previous attempts at resolving this with plugin folks have not resulted in anything, they are a little fussy in this area and only support the plugins compatibility with Wordpress basic themes like Twenty ten, eleven etc and one of there own premium (Denali) theme. 

The plugins main purpose is to list/add properties, sort and add search functionality to the site. While I am able to add property, sort listings etc however, no results are showing when searching via the search panel. Thanks in advance! Pankaj