Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Special recent posts thumbnail and nextgen

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm using next gen for default images and getting can't (adaptiveResize() on a non-object). if I use a Wordpress library image it works fine. Has anyone come across this? Cheers. David

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

You should probably ask the author: http://wordpress.org/tags/special-recent-posts?forum_id=10

Posted · Report post

Hi David, The error is related to Special Recent Posts therefore I recommend you contact the author of the plug-in.

Posted · Report post

ok, will do, thank you. d

Posted · Report post

Can you give me some guidance here please, I'm not seeing my sections inside custom post type template. I've searched PL & Google and I can't find any leads that appear to be relevant. http://nealsyardholidays.com/workshops/health-yoga-holidays-nr-bodrum-turkey/

Posted · Report post

Progress, I now have my custom post & custom post archive inside settings - template. What I can't seem to do now is get the custom post url called within the template. Or the sections I define within the template show up on the url.

Posted · Report post

I've also noticed the action map disappears when I call the url.

Posted · Report post

I'm also having an issue with Special Recent Posts and using NEXgen Gallery. My thumbnails are not showing up in the widget. Can someone help me figure out why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks you, Henry Perkins

Posted · Report post

I figured out that the problem is choosing the featured image using the NextGen tab. If you choose the image by uploading it or from your Media Gallery, SRP will fetch the thumbnail. It's unfortunate that you can't use the NextGen tab since that's part of the ease of the plugin. No word from the developer on this.