Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Problem with the home icon

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm having issues with the home icon on the nav bar. I don't know why, but it repeats itself and has the word "home" overlaying it. It just recently happened and I don't know why. If you want to visit the site, its http://www.imodzify.tk/ . If you could help, I'd kindly appreciate it! Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi @adamdastar You posted this question in the PageLines Lite Edition so I am a little confused. It looks like you're using iBlogPro4 so make sure you post your question in the proper forum from now on. It looks like you've changed the install folder file name. This is likely the cause of your issues. Please renamed the folder from iBlogPro to iblogpro

Posted · Report post

If I do that, I will have to do everything over again because I'll have to delete the file and re-upload it with the new file name. Also, is there a way that you can put the feature slider and feature box on the same page with a full width page like the one that used to be in the iBlogpro demo? If there is, can you please tell me. Thanks!

Posted · Report post

The name of the theme folder needs to remain the same (it shouldn't be renamed after download or installation) or else issues will occur. Also, do you want only your home page to have the full width page with feature slider + feature boxes?

Posted · Report post

Yes, I would like to have the feature slider + boxes on the same page. I'll change the name of the directory tomorrow morning. Thanks for the help!