Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Font size in footer

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Two questions 1 .I have managed to get the footer text center aligned. But I would also like to have a smaller font size. 2. I also tryed to get a logo in the footer. Managed to do that to. But is it possible to get the logo in the same widget. The text aligned left and the logo aligned right.. http://pehjaproduktion.se

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

In the code you used to add the copyright information, you can add a font size attribute like so: [code]
[/code] Change 11px to the size you want. As for the logo image, you can add it inside the DIV layer below your copyright text using this code: [code][/code] Just remove the the footer image from your settings since you uploaded it there (since this image will still show if you add it to the widget).

Posted · Report post

Thanks Catrina! But it looks a bit strange.. What did I do wrong ? It looks like this
?© 2010 Pehja Produktion. All Rights Reserved.;

Posted · Report post

Please replace that code with this: [code]
?© 2010 Pehja Produktion. All Rights Reserved.
[/code] This code will make it so that your logo image is directly to the right of the copyright text, but it can be edited so that there is some extra space between the text and the logo.

Posted · Report post

Still looks the same.

Posted · Report post

It looks as it should with that code. How do you want the text and logo to look? Do you want the text to float to the left of the footer while the logo floats to the right of the footer?

Posted · Report post

If it's not possible to have the logo in the same row as the text, then yes that would be great.

Posted · Report post

The logo and text are already on the same row, but it's just that the logo's height is larger than the text height, so overall the look is distorted. I tried fixing it but the CSS isn't behaving so I think the idea I suggested would be a good option. Replace the entire code I gave you with this: [code]
?© 2010 Pehja Produktion. All Rights Reserved.
[/code]

Posted · Report post

Perfect, Thanks Catrina!