Photo
- - - - -

home page customization boxes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 shanlarter

shanlarter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

Also, totally not getting so much of the theme customization options. The demo site has the large box in the top (6 feature rotating pics/text... i get that part) The next set of three boxes down (those are the other 'feature' templates in the set up so i get that.) BUT WHERE do the NEXT THREE boxes get edited?

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:09 PM

Actually in the WP admin you should see "theme options" and "feature setup" In "feature setup" there is a general settings tab then "Feature slides" which correspond to the large part rotator "Feature Boxes" which are underneath the "feature slides" on the same panel correspond to the three boxes underneath the rotator. Is that clear?

#3 shanlarter

shanlarter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

Yeah i get that part... it is the NEXT three boxes UNDERNEATH THOSE FIRST THREE boxes that I want to customize. Sorry I know it is confusing... do you know which ones I mean? Sliding Pictures/text Three Boxes under neath feature slides AND THEN ANOTHER SET OF THREE... THAT Is the set i am looking to configure. Thanks :)

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:38 PM

You can add three more features boxes by clicking "add feature box" but I really don't know which portion you're talking about unless I can see a link. The only other area that may have three sections is the "morefoot" or "widgetized section above the footer" which has a Search widget in the first location? If this is what you're talking about then you can change those in the widgets panel