Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adding HTML Code to Home Page

Question

Posted · Report post

I am required to add code to my WhiteHousePro3 home page so that Google Checkout and Merchant Center can verify the validity of my website and authenticate it to use my checkout and merchant account. Google provided the following instructions. Copy the meta tag below, and paste it into your site's home page. It should go in the section, before the first section. This is the example Google provided. My title< /title> < /head> < body> page contents < /body> < /html> I could not find a place in WhiteHousePro Theme Options or Feature Set Up to add this code to the http://robbiedrewesart.com/ home page. I tried inserting the code in Pages > Home > Edit > HTML Window in the center of the edit page. After the "Update" I found that Google could not verify the website. Can you help me understand where I insert this code?

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Sure, no problem. Login as admin, then go to WhiteHousePro > Theme Options > Custom Code and scroll down to Header Scripts. Add this: [code][/code] to that area and save your settings. This embeds that code into the header.