• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LukeB

LukeB

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4.1

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

So i have taken a look at the number of the different posts already created regarding this topic, however none of them really answer my question. What im attempting to do is to use the feature section to display the latest post on my site and have the feature image clickable. We publish a new post almost daily so it needs to make the image clickable without me changing any code every time. You can get an idea for what i mean by looking at my site.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Im currently using the following meta settings Feature Height Mode: Use Static Height Number of features to show: 1 Feature Post sort order: Date and Descending Feature Navigation Mode: No Navigation Feature Post Source: Use All Posts My second question would be to see if its possible to prevent the latest post being displayed on the homepage because we want it displayed in the feature instead. Sorry if i have not made this perfectly clear so do ask for more details if you need them Thanks for any assistance anyone can offer to this problem.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

The only way that I know of to make a feature image clickable is to use the full image background option (in the settings). You won't have titles or excerpt text but it will show the image and it will be clickable. I don't know if it is possible to hide the first post on the blog page as the post number itself will constantly be changing. You may be able to write a custom method for this.