Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"cannot redeclare Getmama" fatal error

Question

Posted · Report post

hey all... complete web design noob. owner of www.malkovichmusic.com, which uses PlatformPro. The site's designer is AWOL. Haven't changed anything in quite a while on the site, but today I see it's down, with the following error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getmama() (previously declared in /home/content/t/e/s/testserver/html/malkovichmusic/index.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/s/testserver/html/malkovichmusic/wp-content/themes/platformpro/index.php on line 1 What can I do about this?

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

First you need to figure out what "getmama" is, and then you need to disable/delete it. That doesn't have anything to do with the theme. I also removed this to the PlatformPro forum.

Posted · Report post

This is a virus: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/18110/error-message-cannot-redeclare-getmama/p1 Probably caused by a bad plugin or maybe the server is infected.

Posted · Report post

I can confirm that getmama is definitely a virus caused by code injection or a bad plugin. Your site should undergo an antivirus check and cleanout of all plugins, validating each for viruses and malware.

Posted · Report post

Moved back to PageLines Lite forum so he can reply. He is logged in with a different account.

Posted · Report post

hey guys. thanks for your responses. i bought platformpro, but not sure how to log in with that account. found the code below in my index.php. i deleted it from the index.php in my ftp server. index.php now has no information in it. however, http://www.malkovichmusic.com is still getting the same error message. index.php when viewed in wordpress still has the code, but for some reason wordpress won't allow me to update that file. http://www.malkovichmusic.com/music is semi-working. on hold with Godaddy now...

Posted · Report post

It's definitely not a PageLines issue. Wordpress and hosting should be able to handle this.

Posted · Report post

Can I ask where you bought it from? The version you have is very old.

Posted · Report post

@pross: Do you really need to ask?

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your input @WebWerx.

Posted · Report post

@rangelone: :ar!