Features all messed up!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 katie109

katie109

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

my features area is completely messed up. My features slider is set to 780 pixels wide. My images are 780 pixels wide. They don't fit properly. All the images are too big. So I export them slightly smaller. They are still too big. I don't know what to do...please help. Updated to 2.1.3. Also, most of the time, the images don't show up, so I end up re-uploading, then they show up. Site is extremely slow after upgrading as well. Thanks in advance.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:38 PM

What version did you update from, if you remember. Do you happen to be using Chrome for your browser? What is the link to your site?

#3 katie109

katie109

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Thanks for the response.

I updated from 2.1.1, and I did it thru the WP admin.

Yes, I was using Chrome.

hop.org/new

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

There have been weird issues with Chrome lately. Can you try deactivating your active plugins to see if any difference is made?

#5 katie109

katie109

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:47 AM

Sorry, it's been a busy week. Deactivating plugins doesn't seem to change it. Should I reupload via ftp or firefox?

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17931 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi Katie, I am tried to visit your website and you currently have a countdown plug-in enabled, would it be possible to disable this plug-in so we can investigate the issue.

#7 kgstew

kgstew

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi Katie, Are you uploading the images to your features as media images or as background images? I don't see your slider any longer on the page you referenced and it looks like you disabled PageLines on your site. Let us know how we can help. -Kyle