• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lynn759

Lynn759

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

When I turn on drop down nav in Pagelines it messes up the site while viewing it on an iPad. I have mobile view disabled in Pagelines. I use W3TC but I have disabled minify css and js. It only does it when I tap on the drop down nav, otherwise the pages load ok. Here's a screenshot.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:02 AM

It looks like a CSS issue, but I'm not certain. What is minify's CSS code? Perhaps it can be adjusted somehow.

#3 Lynn759

Lynn759

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

I don't think the css is being minified. I disabled W3TC and other plugins but get the same result. I noticed that it did this a few months ago when I swapped to the new framework but I just kept the drop down menu inactive. It would be nice to be able to use it. I don't believe the new Pagelines framework likes mobile devices.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

I wish I had an iPad so I can troubleshoot. :( I'm not sure what could be the issue with the menu. Can you mouse over the iPad Tips & Tutorials menu item and take a screenshot (to see if the menu extends all the way to the right of the page or to another certain distance).

#5 Lynn759

Lynn759

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thanks Catrina. The issue completely my fault. It was caused by some custom css I added. Thanks for your help.