Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Drop down navigation issues on iPad

Question

Posted · Report post

When I turn on drop down nav in Pagelines it messes up the site while viewing it on an iPad. I have mobile view disabled in Pagelines. I use W3TC but I have disabled minify css and js. It only does it when I tap on the drop down nav, otherwise the pages load ok. Here's a screenshot. IMG_0092.png

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

It looks like a CSS issue, but I'm not certain. What is minify's CSS code? Perhaps it can be adjusted somehow.

Posted · Report post

I don't think the css is being minified. I disabled W3TC and other plugins but get the same result. I noticed that it did this a few months ago when I swapped to the new framework but I just kept the drop down menu inactive. It would be nice to be able to use it. I don't believe the new Pagelines framework likes mobile devices.

Posted · Report post

I wish I had an iPad so I can troubleshoot. :( I'm not sure what could be the issue with the menu. Can you mouse over the iPad Tips & Tutorials menu item and take a screenshot (to see if the menu extends all the way to the right of the page or to another certain distance).

Posted · Report post

Thanks Catrina. The issue completely my fault. It was caused by some custom css I added. Thanks for your help.