kennyb

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA
  • Framework Version:2.5

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

I've checked all morning to find this answer. My website is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and I have tried this code: #page-canvas { -webkit-box-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #333; -moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #333; box-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #333; } #page-main { -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000; box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #000; } Neither one works. Although the second one does put a horizontal shadow about mid page. I would like a shadow from the top of the header to the footer bottom and on both sides. I do have a repeating background graphic and normally this is real easy to do when hand coding a site.

#2 fintan

fintan

Advanced Member

• Members

• 66 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hi Kenny
I think you just select "content shadow" in the Color Control Section of the PageLines Global Settings, you have to be in fixed width mode though. If you change your footer to a color other than black you can carry the shadow all the way down with this:

Hope that helps, bests
--
Fintan
  • tsalstrand likes this

#3 kennyb

kennyb

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA
  • Framework Version:2.5

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Wow, a whole morning was spent changing css and all that - nice job. Thanks, although it's still easier to hand code. Apparently my background image pushes the footer color well past the footer area. Thanks again fintan

#4 jonthompson

jonthompson

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

how do I remove the gradient between the header and the body? all I have is a screen shot because we don't launch until tomorrow. if it is launched, here is the link: