Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSS Feed change

Question

Posted · Report post

I recently upgraded from White House Pro 2 to WHP 3 and now the feed isn't working correctly. It takes so long to open that when I try to re-direct the feed to feedburner it won't allow it because it timed out. I tried seeing if there was something wrong with the code and I did a comparison between the old code and the new code and there is a difference but I don't know enough about the code to diagnosis why it is doing this. The rest of my site is working fine and I have talked with my webhost and everything is fine there. Any help on getting the RSS feed working correctly again would be greatly appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Sorry I miss spoke I thought the version had changed, here is the link. It takes a really long time to load and the feed validators that I'm using keeps timing out because of how long it takes. It works but it takes a while. Any help would be appreciated. http://www.musingsofanintellectualmind.com/feed/

Posted · Report post

It worked excellently for me :) You might try the plugins, as a potential reason for your issue. The theme itself doesn't really touch this code..

Posted · Report post

It works fine on iBlog Pro on my other blog, well I guess I'll just have to leave it alone now. The plugins are the same as well.

Posted · Report post

first question, WHP is still on version 2. What do you mean version 3? second, could you provide a live link? Feeds are something that we dont really create or manipulate in the theme. Its just a link and whatever WP provides as functionality