• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jkegley

jkegley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Can you tell me how I change the order and the font for my navigation options? I looked through the options in Wordpress-Pagelines-Topography and none of them relate to the menu options. I also can't find anything that looks like it manages the order of pages in the nav.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

The order of menu items is set in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus. Just slide the menu items up and down to where you want them. The top item is going to be the first on the left. You find the source at Typography - Secondary Font found at Dashboard, Typography - Secondary Font

#3 jkegley

jkegley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

I used the word Menu incorrectly. I am talking about the options in the top navigation bar. I don't have a "menu" setup to control the nav bar.

#4 jkegley

jkegley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

How do I change the size of the Nav font?

#5 jkegley

jkegley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

OK, I see what you are suggesting. If I use BrandNav instead of Nav and branding I can make a menu and control the order. However, then I lose my social networking bar, my search box and my ability to move the Nav above or below the branding. I also lose the excellent spacing that I currently have going. Is there a way to control the Nav all by itself?

#6 jkegley

jkegley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

Ahaaa! I totally missed the menu option for Primary Navigation. I got it now. Gee wizz...I am so blind. Thank you again for your patience and assistance. I now just need the last part, how to adjust the size of the font?

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

Please accept one of the answers here so that we can conclude support on this. Glad we could help.