• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sanjibm108gmailcom

sanjibm108gmailcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi, I know Whitehouse Pro has 5 global colour options, but is there anyway we can add any more? I love the whole theme, but just need a slight change in colour to the ones already presented. Can you give me simple instructions on how to do? many thanks

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

You can't add a global color option to the settings, but I think you can create a new color scheme using CSS and the appropriate site images. What color change do you want to make (if it's only slight then it shouldn't be too difficult)?

#3 sanjibm108gmailcom

sanjibm108gmailcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

the feature template box, I wish to change the colour for, and also the nagivation bar. Thanks!

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Can you please post a link to your site?

#5 sanjibm108gmailcom

sanjibm108gmailcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

http://www.mywisdomclub.com/testpage the banner is black which I want to keep, but the rest of the theme is a dark black... the other options are red, green, blu and orange.... but I want a different colour. Can you tell me how to get a different colour? thanks

#6 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

What color do you want to use? The navigation bar background is generated using an image, so an image using the color you want will need to be created using Photoshop. Are you familiar with Photoshop?

#7 sanjibm108gmailcom

sanjibm108gmailcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

I can get a designer friend to use photoshop to work the navigation bar.... but how about the feature box on this page? Thanks

#8 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Okay, cool beans. That feature box background can also be replaced with another image (with the same dimensions). Your designer friend can also take care of that if you please. Once the images are created, they can be implemented using custom CSS.