• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ant3840

ant3840

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:51 AM

Hi my name is Agustin, i want to remove the footer of ONLY one page (iblogpro4), this is the page http://www.aprenderm....com/el-secreto pasword: cards. Also if someone can give me an advice about how to make my membership site or some plugin in for that, you will really helping me.=) Thanks in advance Agustin

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:45 AM

Add this code to Custom CSS in your settings to hide the footer on that page only:

body.page-id-1921 div#morefoot {display: none;}

What kind of membership site are you looking to create? Just one that requires registered users to access the site using a username and password they set up themselves?

#3 ant3840

ant3840

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

YEs I being looking around and finally i think a found what i was looking for. This is the plugin http://www.s2member.com and I'm making the test right now, looks pretty good and it's free for some basic membership site. If you can tell me something more, i would love to hear abou it. =) I want to make a pay video, thru pay pal and then they go to the member page, and they make a user and they get acces to "level 1" content. You always help me a lot so thanks for everything Agustin.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

To clarify: you want to a video displayed on a page after they pay a fee via PayPal once they get to the member page where they access the content?

#5 ant3840

ant3840

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

Yes. =) I spend like 16 hours yesterday but finally I did everything. =) I have a friend, he is a programer and is helping me a lot and, I'm learning a lot about css and coding. =) Between him and you I feel really confidente, hahaha. =) Now i need someone who help me with my english. =P

#6 ant3840

ant3840

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

sorry I din't "spend", i Invest 16 hours. =)

#7 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Nice!