Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Disqus, IntenseDebate and WP comments

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, We're using the latest version of the PageLines Framework and WP 3.3.1. Via the Pagelines welcome screen in the WP admin, I see this text:

Although PageLines Framework is universally plugin compatible, we have added advanced graphical/functional support for several WordPress plugins.
One of those plugins is Disqus. I like everything about Disqus except for its pricing (don't get me wrong, it's fair pricing, but not when compared to IntenseDebate's free price tag). Would PageLines dev folks ever consider addding "advanced graphical/functional support" for IntenseDebate? IMHO, IntenseDebate is currently not as nice as Disqus, but you can't beat free and not to mention it's owned by a company that's directly connected to Wordpress. ... Also, I noticed that the WP default comment form styling was not looking awesome via my iPhone using the default PageLines theme. Is there something that I am missing? Is there a feature or switch I can flip to make the default WP comment form styling better? I don't mind adding custom CSS, but I just assumed PageLines theme would take care of all the default bits & pieces that come with the standard WP install. :) Thanks! Micky

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet