Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CSS tweak for Clip box

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, I looked around on the forum but couldn't find a CSS tweak for this. I want the clip box holding my recent posts to align on the left side with my feature slider and the carousel beneath it. I've tried a couple different things but couldn't get it to work. Here is the code I'm using for slider: #feature_slider div.default-features {width: 700px;} #feature-area {width: 700px} .home #feature-footer {width: 700px;} .home #feature_slider{width:700px;} .home #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-450px;} .home #feature-area, .feature-wrap {width: 700px;} .home #feature-footer {width: 700px;} Here are the tweaks I've tried: .clip_box { margin-left: 0em; } .clip_box fix{ margin-left: 0em; } .clip_box { margin-left: 0px; } .clip_box { padding: 0em; } .clip_box { padding: 0px; } In the photo below, I'm trying to get them to line up on the yellow line or just inside so the shadow doesn't go outside, but i'll settle for just lining them up! clip-box-fix.jpg

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Can you post a link to your website please, so we can take a closer look.

Posted · Report post

I figured it out. It's like the first CSS thing I've done without asking anyone, except that I asked you, but anyway. Here's the code I used to move the clip box: .clip_box { margin-left: -XXpx !important; } small steps.

Posted · Report post

also, you guys rock

Posted · Report post

Thanks and awesome job working this out on your own!