1 reply to this topic

#1 lulu

lulu

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWashington DC
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

To the Pagelines crew: I am using your new Framework platform to set up a multi-author site with lots of different kinds of pages. The ability to set up multiple template pages has been a real help. I'm a newbie. Six months ago I had never heard about css. It's been quite a learning curve. I read the forum questions to get ideas and help solve problems. Now I would like to make a suggestion: Set up a forum page for your Framework customers to use to ask questions or share ideas with other Framework users. For example, one of your users asked if you had any recommendations for ad insertion plugins. Of course it is difficult for Pagelines to get into the pros and cons of all the different plugins but I'm sure your users would be happy to share their thoughts on this subject. I've been through about seven or eight different plugins trying to find one that works for me. Searching Wordpress plugins, finding something that might work, installing the plugin, activating, trying it out, reading the instructions, finding out its not right, deactiving the plugin and then finally deleting it. How nice it would have been to read what other Framework had to say. We could share coding tricks, favorite resources for all things Facebook, etc. I think this kind of forum would enhance the value of Frameworks and help build a more devoted following. And you would give you a window into what is on the mind of your customers. Just a thought...

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:57 AM

Thank you for that most illuminating idea. I'll pass it along to our management and developers.