Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Terms, Footer Logo & More statement not showing

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, I searched the forum and tried a few of the solutions offered but it isn't working. I thought the logo I uploaded would replace the pagelines logo. I am using the footers column 5 on on page (www.backpackfilms.com/services) and the default setting on the others. I tried the following, but not the results I was looking for: In text widget:

QRFB.png
; In custom CSS: .foot-image {text-align: center;} The terms and more statement do not show up anywhere on site either. Thank-you

13 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Do you have a full-width sidebar unused? If so, add it below the footer in your Template setup. Then, just go to Appearance > Widgets and add a text widget to that sidebar. Inside your text widget, wrapped in

Posted · Report post

Also, you need to change the z-index of your footer nav as none of the links are actually linking. They're hidden behind the highlight.

Posted · Report post

Thanks-but I am not getting the Terms and More Statement to show when using any of the footer sidebars-they are all asking for widgets. The text I am using for the Statement and Terms are entered in the Global Settings in the Pagelines Header & Footer Section. The logo is uploaded there also. I am using Pagelines Framework. How should I proceed.

Posted · Report post

Do you still have the 5-column footer activated? The problem isn't the footer, since simple nav is there. Do you have any Custom CSS?

Posted · Report post

No, I don't have the 5-column footer activated. I have Custom CSS mainly for the feature text & boxes and this code that I needed for one of my site's pages (Services) div#morefoot_area {margin-top: -400px;}. On the Services page I also have the footer columns side bar activated. My site is: www.backpackfilms.com Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Did you upgrade to the latest version of PageLines Framework yet?

Posted · Report post

Yes I am upgraded to the latest version.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure what you're asking here, if you want the Terms and More Statement visible, you need to drag and drop the Footer Columns into the Footer Template.

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am using the default template for every page. All the footers I try are asking for widgets-is there a widget that displays the terms and more statement? I thought by adding it within the Pagelines settings that was all I needed to do. I am using a 5 column footer on Services page and do not want those widgets on all the other pages. I am confused as to which footer to use for the terms etc. Nothing I have tried seems to work. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

You can add the 5-column footer on the Services page and hide them on all other pages by using the Section Control settings in the page editor.

Posted · Report post

Hi, Yes, I am already doing that. The problem I am having is the Terms and More Footer Statement is not showing up on any page. How do I solve this issue?

Posted · Report post

Those don't show up once you've activated a footer setup. You can add them manually by using text widgets.

Posted · Report post

Ok. Thank-you.