• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hi, I searched the forum and tried a few of the solutions offered but it isn't working. I thought the logo I uploaded would replace the pagelines logo. I am using the footers column 5 on on page (www.backpackfilms.com/services) and the default setting on the others. I tried the following, but not the results I was looking for: In text widget:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

; In custom CSS: .foot-image {text-align: center;} The terms and more statement do not show up anywhere on site either. Thank-you

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Do you have a full-width sidebar unused? If so, add it below the footer in your Template setup. Then, just go to Appearance > Widgets and add a text widget to that sidebar. Inside your text widget, wrapped in

#3 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

Also, you need to change the z-index of your footer nav as none of the links are actually linking. They're hidden behind the highlight.

#4 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Thanks-but I am not getting the Terms and More Statement to show when using any of the footer sidebars-they are all asking for widgets. The text I am using for the Statement and Terms are entered in the Global Settings in the Pagelines Header & Footer Section. The logo is uploaded there also. I am using Pagelines Framework. How should I proceed.

#5 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

Do you still have the 5-column footer activated? The problem isn't the footer, since simple nav is there. Do you have any Custom CSS?

#6 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

No, I don't have the 5-column footer activated. I have Custom CSS mainly for the feature text & boxes and this code that I needed for one of my site's pages (Services) div#morefoot_area {margin-top: -400px;}. On the Services page I also have the footer columns side bar activated. My site is: www.backpackfilms.com Thanks.

#7 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

Did you upgrade to the latest version of PageLines Framework yet?

#8 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

Yes I am upgraded to the latest version.

#9 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17646 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:19 AM

I'm not sure what you're asking here, if you want the Terms and More Statement visible, you need to drag and drop the Footer Columns into the Footer Template.

#10 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Hi, I am using the default template for every page. All the footers I try are asking for widgets-is there a widget that displays the terms and more statement? I thought by adding it within the Pagelines settings that was all I needed to do. I am using a 5 column footer on Services page and do not want those widgets on all the other pages. I am confused as to which footer to use for the terms etc. Nothing I have tried seems to work. Thanks.

#11 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

You can add the 5-column footer on the Services page and hide them on all other pages by using the Section Control settings in the page editor.

#12 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hi, Yes, I am already doing that. The problem I am having is the Terms and More Footer Statement is not showing up on any page. How do I solve this issue?

#13 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

Those don't show up once you've activated a footer setup. You can add them manually by using text widgets.

#14 babel08

babel08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Ok. Thank-you.