• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rose1916

rose1916

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

I would like to create a site that looks exactly like a magazine looks on the news stand. A cover image that takes up the entire screen with links to articles super imposed over the image for EACH issue. The home page would always be the most current issue and when the archives are clicked, the reader would be taken to a back issue image page. The links on top of the image of a specific issue could be either artilce or category links. Is this possible, or am I trying to make something where nothing exists. I currently own White House, but am willing to purchase another theme, if that would be easier.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hi @rose1916 What you're asking is pretty detailed. I recommend sending an email to hello@pagelines.com and request to hire a PageLines Pro to see if this can be done.

#3 rose1916

rose1916

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Mama ... Thanks for your response, however, I hope that someone else has another answer. I will keep this open, just in case another has any ideas of how to proceed. If there are none, I will ask PageLines for a quote.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

I think your request goes beyond the scope of the forum, but maybe someone else has insight.