Photo
- - - - -

Anyone used Magento ecommerce with Pagelines Framework?

Best Answer Rob , 08 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

Hi,

As it's been about a year since this topic was opened and last answered, I'd presume there will be no reply.  You may want to open a new topic.

I'm going to resolve this one due to its age.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used the ecommerce platform Magento, www.magentocommerce.com, with Pagelines Framework as I could do with finding a ecommerce solution or plugin that actually works. I've read on this forum that plugins WP E-Commerce and WooCommerce don't currently work with Pagelines Framework so am looking for some other way of implementing ecommerce. Thanks in advance! :)

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hi, Magento is it's own platform like Wordpress, although they provide integration with Wordpress. I am not comfortable in saying if it will be compatible or not. The only thing to do would be for you to give it a try. Here is a link to the Magento / Wordpress integration: -http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/wordpress-integration.html

#3 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thanks Danny, I've been reading up on the Wordpress integration earlier this morning and was about to give it a test but thought I'd check if anyone else had, had a go already.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

I don't remember anyone posting this integration question before. If you do indeed have a crack at it, please post here with the results, so we can see!

#5 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 230 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

Will do Danny if I do, things have moved on a bit and the urgency on this has now reduced. Fingers crossed a Pagelines Ecommerce solution will appear before we have to foray into an ecommerce solution!

#6 ashketchum

ashketchum

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Framework Version:Professional - Standalone

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

How did the test go? I am looking to go this route as well.

#7 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:09 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

As it's been about a year since this topic was opened and last answered, I'd presume there will be no reply.  You may want to open a new topic.

I'm going to resolve this one due to its age.