Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone used Magento ecommerce with Pagelines Framework?

Question

Posted · Report post

Just wondering if anyone has successfully used the ecommerce platform Magento, www.magentocommerce.com, with Pagelines Framework as I could do with finding a ecommerce solution or plugin that actually works. I've read on this forum that plugins WP E-Commerce and WooCommerce don't currently work with Pagelines Framework so am looking for some other way of implementing ecommerce. Thanks in advance! :)

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

As it's been about a year since this topic was opened and last answered, I'd presume there will be no reply.  You may want to open a new topic.

I'm going to resolve this one due to its age.

Posted · Report post

Hi, Magento is it's own platform like Wordpress, although they provide integration with Wordpress. I am not comfortable in saying if it will be compatible or not. The only thing to do would be for you to give it a try. Here is a link to the Magento / Wordpress integration: -http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/wordpress-integration.html

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, I've been reading up on the Wordpress integration earlier this morning and was about to give it a test but thought I'd check if anyone else had, had a go already.

Posted · Report post

I don't remember anyone posting this integration question before. If you do indeed have a crack at it, please post here with the results, so we can see!

Posted · Report post

Will do Danny if I do, things have moved on a bit and the urgency on this has now reduced. Fingers crossed a Pagelines Ecommerce solution will appear before we have to foray into an ecommerce solution!

Posted · Report post

How did the test go? I am looking to go this route as well.