Banner Adsense 728x90 not aligned properly in front of Logo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 manojgupta26

manojgupta26

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

I am trying to add Adsense code on header but the alignment is not coming correct. Logo and Ad MUST fall in same line but they are not coming. Site is http://bit.ly/w9ATGW Pagelines Framework 2.1 and running "iBlogPro 5". Site Logo is 200x60 in size and Ad unit is 728x90...Here is the function Which I added in functions.php of pagelines-customize Plugin. Please Help. /*Header Adsense Ad*/ add_action('pagelines_before_branding_icons', 'adsense_header_ad'); function adsense_header_ad() { ?>

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17124 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi Mano, I have some kind of issue viewing Adsense code its an issue my end not yours. I'm unsure how to resolve the issue, I have tried everything. Therefore, I am unable to view your adsense code and assist you, I hope it's OK for you to wait a while longer, until another one of our forum support team can assist you.

#3 manojgupta26

manojgupta26

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

the above ad code (pasted above) will not be visible since I have changed the pub-ID. Ad should be visible at my site header. Is it not visible at my site header??

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

You need to style the ad location using custom CSS. You don't have a div associated with the ad and it looks like you're using inline CSS for it, so try adding the following to the inline css:

margin: -40px 0 0;

#5 manojgupta26

manojgupta26

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

I haven't written any additional CSS for placing the ad on header. I have created only function (see above) and calling it under hook 'pagelines_before_branding_icons' Can you tell me what exactly should I write in custom css?

#6 Jenny

Jenny

Advocate

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2924 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

<div align="right" style="margin: -40px 0 0;">