• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

I thought the PlatformPro Features with icon buttons looked very cool. When switching over to PageLines Framework it appears the subtle grey rectangle below the images is now gone and the buttons are centered rather than left justified. I'd really like to keep it as it was. Is that possible?

For reference:
- The PlatformPro look:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

- The PageLines Framework look: [url="http://test123.lifegadget.co""]http://test123.lifegadget.co"[/url]

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

Please copy and paste this CSS into your Custom Code > Custom CSS:

#3 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

This does put the grey box in place but the button images are now partially pushed off the left margin. Isn't there a way to just push images to the left rather than specifying a direct pixel count like "750" as this will likely be browser specific or feature image specific (if it's not full screen).

#4 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

interestingly I did the same change at

so you could see this but it does work there. Not sure why they'd be different but the images are slightly less tall on the other site. I can see how this worked for you now but it's not robust and doesn't work with the real production images.

#5 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

This does put the grey box in place but the button images are now partially pushed off the left margin. Isn't there a way to just push images to the left rather than specifying a direct pixel count like "750" as this will likely be browser specific or feature image specific (if it's not full screen).

It's aligned center instead of using a float: left or float: right property so it can't be moved with float: left (this could be used to align elements to the left, but it wouldn't work in this case). Maybe someone else requested for the same fix and someone came up with a better solution in this forum. I'll have to search for it.

#6 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

I actually solved it myself but what I did is use the precise CSS that PlatformPro used which is:

div#featurenav {float: left;}

I know you said this wouldn't work but it does seem to work. You can see it working here:

#7 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hm, interesting. It didn't work before the last time I tried it on someone else's site, but thanks for posting the solution.