Photo
- - - - -

iBlogPro5 - Needs More Colors - Version 5 feels crippled compared to version 4.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pmurphy

pmurphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

Has anyone recolored the images for iBlogPro5? If so, would you be willing to give me (or sell me) some dark blue ones? Just a note to PageLines Staff: I bought iBlogPro5 after using iBlogPro4 on some sites and after using it, I'm pretty disappointed. It doesn't have the features contained in iBlogPro4. This really feels like a step back. There was no demo available when I bought it. Had I known what it does NOT do relative to iBlogPro4 I would not have purchased it. I would make it imperative to release an update that at LEAST includes the features from iBlogPro4.

#2 mackenzie

mackenzie

Advocate

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

Hello - We received your help desk request for a refund on iBlogPro5 and have forwarded to our supervisor. Are you still looking to use iBlogPro5 with the images?

#3 pmurphy

pmurphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hello, I was looking for store credit on the template but I haven't heard back. If someone can provide me with dark blue images to use in the template (like the ones that came with iBlogPro4) I would love to use the template instead of getting store credit. Can you help me with that?

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

Are you referring to the template graphics for the blue theme on iBlogPro4?

#5 pmurphy

pmurphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

I wanted comparable blue graphics for iBlogPro5. I purchased iBlogPro5 but it only comes with a grey option. There are no blue images included. The images have changed size, shape and behavior since iBlogPro4, so those can't be used to make the iBlogPro5 template blue.

#6 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

I've opened a ticket addressed to the developers requesting an improvement in iBlogPro5. Until they do this, there's only one, difficult and time consuming option. I apologize but the only thing I can suggest would be to design, create and install your own selection of image backgrounds copying the ones from iBlogPro5.

#7 pmurphy

pmurphy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:57 AM

Thank you very much for putting in that ticket. Please withdraw my store credit request and I will wait for the update. I love this framework and I was just really bummed when I started with iBlogPro5 after loving iBlogPro4 so much. I GREATLY appreciate your willingness to listen to feedback and make those improvements.

#8 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:11 AM

No worries. If we can't get the solution you want through the ticket submitted, we can walk you through replacing the images manually.