• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

I loved the subtle greys that came as a default for PlatformPro's navigation and search window. I would like to have precisely this color combination in PageLines Framework. This colouring doesn't appear to be configurable from the settings so I'm assuming this is a CSS change but it appears somewhat complicated (and differently structured than PlatformPro) so if anyone's already solved this problem I'd greatly appreciate it.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

PageLines Framework uses the same "subtle grey" scheme so I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to with the "pink menu" topic title. Could you elaborate and provide a link to your site?

#3 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

The site that has PageLines Framework isn't publicly accessible but I'm working on creating a test site I can point you to. Should have it up tomorrow.

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

Okay, cool.

#5 ksnyde

ksnyde

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Catrina, I had a bumpy day today getting it up but it's up now. As seems to be the way of the universe though, somewhere in the process of bumping my head into things I figured out the pink fringe. It starts to show when you content background is moved away from pure white. I can't remember the precise colour i'd used but it was an offwhite with a little (unnoticible) pink in it. I still don't know why this would have such a big impact on other colour settings but by turning back to pure white my problem is solved.