Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Pink Menu

Question

Posted · Report post

I loved the subtle greys that came as a default for PlatformPro's navigation and search window. I would like to have precisely this color combination in PageLines Framework. This colouring doesn't appear to be configurable from the settings so I'm assuming this is a CSS change but it appears somewhat complicated (and differently structured than PlatformPro) so if anyone's already solved this problem I'd greatly appreciate it.

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

PageLines Framework uses the same "subtle grey" scheme so I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to with the "pink menu" topic title. Could you elaborate and provide a link to your site?

Posted · Report post

The site that has PageLines Framework isn't publicly accessible but I'm working on creating a test site I can point you to. Should have it up tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

Okay, cool.

Posted · Report post

Catrina, I had a bumpy day today getting it up but it's up now. As seems to be the way of the universe though, somewhere in the process of bumping my head into things I figured out the pink fringe. It starts to show when you content background is moved away from pure white. I can't remember the precise colour i'd used but it was an offwhite with a little (unnoticible) pink in it. I still don't know why this would have such a big impact on other colour settings but by turning back to pure white my problem is solved.