• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 212 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

I've just found your Core Section Demo Site http://demo.pageline.../core/features/ Looks like this will be a great way for people to see what is possible with tips on how to actually do it. The Features page in this core demo site could really do with some helpful tips though. Features are one of the main tools people want to use in their sites and some more content here to help people would be great. The boxes page is much better and more helpful. A lot of people want to have a Feature that is not the full width of the page - a few examples of how that can be done would be a huge help to a lot people. For example...I've seen this page layout on your Showcase site that I'd love to recreate http://www.sentidoscomunes.cl/ Which shows a right hand sidebar with reduced width Feature and boxes underneath. Something showing the best way to achieve this would be great. Cheers, Tracy.

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi @simondesign I believe the core page is a work in progress. If you have any questions on features, just ask. :) The site you linked actually uses our PlatformPro theme and is extremely customized. It just goes to show that anything is possible with PageLines!

#3 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 212 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

Ah right, thanks simplemama, More examples of what is possible with Pagelines Framework would be good - hopefully more will be added in time. I will post a question shortly if the threads I'm watching don't help. Thnaks again, Tracy.

#4 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

You're welcome! :) And I agree. We do have several sites up in the showcase at http://www.pagelines.com/showcase/ if you haven't checked it out. PS. The reason I know the site you linked is heavily customized is because I love it as well and emailed them about it. LoL If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

#5 MissT

MissT

• Members

• 212 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Thanks, it was a suggestion rather than something that I needed resolving, I'd spent a lot of time figuring out how to do it and know a lot of other people seemed to want to do the same thing so just wanted to suggest some help somewhere obvious and easy to find in the docs / demo pages on how to do it would save a lot of time for everyone. Us users and you guys answering the repeated same query. Thanks again, Tracy.