So as an easy example I'm going to show you how to change the 'Tagged with:' string as it was requested earlier today.
1. Make a 'language' dir in the customize plugin folder.
2. Open POedit and click file/open and navigate to the pagelines.pot file in pagelines/language folder ( you will need to select 'all files' to open it )
3. Now we need to find the string to translate, i used the find function to find the word 'tagged'.
4. Highlight the string to edit then add the new string in the bottom box.
5. Now click Catelog/settings, you need to change a couple of fields before it will let you save. You have to change the team name and team email address.
6. Now click 'save as' and navigate to your customize plugin folder, and change the filename to en_US.po
It should save out 2 files like this:
Now refresh your page, it should be translated!
Edited by Simon Prosser, 17 September 2012 - 02:21 AM.
make it readable in new forum