Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 sidebars

Question

Posted · Report post

Can someone please tell me where to go to learn how to add another side bar to station pro. It only alows 1 sidebar at any givin time I want 2 Cheers

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

By default StationPro only uses one sidebar. You'll need some CSS customization to add the second sidebar. One way to do that is by creating a child theme based on StationPro and editing one of the files there to add the other sidebar. More on child themes can be found here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

Posted · Report post

Thank you. unfortunately I am not a wordpress guru. Is this something you could do for a fee of course?

Posted · Report post

I'm not a developer/experienced enough with PHP so I'm not so certain I'd be the right person to do this, but perhaps you can get in touch with someone else who would be happy to do this for you. Try e-mailing hello@pagelines.com for a request. :)

Posted · Report post

I emailed them and was told they would forward it on to a pro and still no response hmmmmm?

Posted · Report post

It might take a day or so for the pros to get back to them. They are also working on a new pros page that will make it easier to hire pros.