• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 daverogers

daverogers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

Can someone please tell me where to go to learn how to add another side bar to station pro. It only alows 1 sidebar at any givin time I want 2 Cheers

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

By default StationPro only uses one sidebar. You'll need some CSS customization to add the second sidebar. One way to do that is by creating a child theme based on StationPro and editing one of the files there to add the other sidebar. More on child themes can be found here: http://codex.wordpre...rg/Child_Themes

#3 daverogers

daverogers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

Thank you. unfortunately I am not a wordpress guru. Is this something you could do for a fee of course?

#4 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm not a developer/experienced enough with PHP so I'm not so certain I'd be the right person to do this, but perhaps you can get in touch with someone else who would be happy to do this for you. Try e-mailing hello@pagelines.com for a request. :)

#5 daverogers

daverogers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

I emailed them and was told they would forward it on to a pro and still no response hmmmmm?

#6 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

It might take a day or so for the pros to get back to them. They are also working on a new pros page that will make it easier to hire pros.