• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dave_keiser

dave_keiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

My boss tried to update something on our website... or something stopped working when and update was applied by before mentioned boss. Now I'm stuck trying to replace the three fixed boxes that used to appear on our homepage that has now been with replaced with the following text. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:Hosting6845625htmlwp-contentthemeswhitehouseproprotemplate_fboxes.php on line 8 www.multimodalresearch.com I backed the site up and updated to the most recent version of WordPress too and that didn't fix it. Please help. Thank you. Dave

#2 dave_keiser

dave_keiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

by fixed boxes, I mean fboxes.php

#3 dave_keiser

dave_keiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

Seriously, can I get someone on here to look at this post for me. I'm not that good at wordpress so I need some help.

#4 billwsashnet

billwsashnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

Hello Dave, I don't know how much help this will be, but in the past when this has happened, some users discovered it was related to a caching plugin conflict or not having php5. Have included 2 links to similar threads: http://www.pagelines...hitehousepro/p1 http://www.pagelines...039t-go-away/p1 Hope this helps. If it doesn't, please disregard all after 'hello.' Bill

#5 dave_keiser

dave_keiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

Thanks Bill. I will give it a try.

#6 dave_keiser

dave_keiser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

It worked. I was able to get rid of the warning message, but the fixed boxes didn't reappear.