Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fixed Boxes disappeared under the featured slideshow on home page

Question

Posted · Report post

My boss tried to update something on our website... or something stopped working when and update was applied by before mentioned boss. Now I'm stuck trying to replace the three fixed boxes that used to appear on our homepage that has now been with replaced with the following text. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:Hosting6845625htmlwp-contentthemeswhitehouseproprotemplate_fboxes.php on line 8 www.multimodalresearch.com I backed the site up and updated to the most recent version of WordPress too and that didn't fix it. Please help. Thank you. Dave

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

by fixed boxes, I mean fboxes.php

Posted · Report post

Seriously, can I get someone on here to look at this post for me. I'm not that good at wordpress so I need some help.

Posted · Report post

Hello Dave, I don't know how much help this will be, but in the past when this has happened, some users discovered it was related to a caching plugin conflict or not having php5. Have included 2 links to similar threads: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/14447/invalid-argument-error-message-in-whitehousepro/p1 http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/4491/error-on-feature-page-that-won039t-go-away/p1 Hope this helps. If it doesn't, please disregard all after 'hello.' Bill

Posted · Report post

Thanks Bill. I will give it a try.

Posted · Report post

It worked. I was able to get rid of the warning message, but the fixed boxes didn't reappear.