• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dacahe

dacahe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hi my name is David, I am using Framework 2.0.1 and I wanted to create a slider on my home page but only on the content area. Ideally I would be able to put both pics and or vids on the slider. Does anybody know how to do this that can shed some light on the matter, I couldn't find anything in the database. The page I'm working on is

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks everyone.

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Moderators
  • 4983 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

The slider can be set up easily in the content area. Simply go into the Pagelines-templates tab and drag the "features" tab into the active list on whichever template you have selected to use for the homepage. Then go into the features tav in the dashboard and select the images/text you wish to insert. To get the slider active, go into the homepage via pages and adjust the meta data options at the bottom. Hope this helps.

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

@jamieb23 Thanks for providing a solution :)

#4 highreach

highreach

Advanced Member

• Members

• 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

How can you tell which template is selected for the homepage? Is that information on the "templates" page?

#5 Jenny

Jenny

Owned by PageLines

• Unicorn Store Dev

• 2917 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

The home page, by default, is "Template | Default". As an alternative, you can make a new page, call it "home" and use another template if you'd like.