Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Different banner sets on same page

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Pagelines team, I'm trying to publish different pages with 1 banner set on each. I created a banner set - with one banner in it - and each page selects the appropriate banner set. However all banners are appearing on the page. Still all banners display on the pages. The page selects the banner set, yet banners from different banner sets appear. I've search your forum and found familiar problems, but no good solution. Exemple page http://amuzega.com/test-banner/ (the first banner shouldn't be on the page) I've installed the latest wordpress en platform pro 1.5 Thanks! Roger

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Roger. I'm confused as to what the problem is. If I understand correctly, you have several "banner-sets" with 1 banner in each. Are you editing the actual page (for example, the "test-banner" page) and then selecting the appropriate "banner-set" in the PageLines Meta Settings at the bottom of the page?

Posted · Report post

Hi Jenny, I've several banner sets. And I want just one specific banner set displayed on a page. I select the specific banner set under page lines meta setting. But the banner with the heading "Startpunt voor een onvergetelijke merkbeleving" should not been displayed. greets Roger

Posted · Report post

Hi Roger, Can you make sure that all your banners are in different sets, as I have just done a test albeit with two banner sets and they displayed correctly. If they're all in different sets, send me a PM with account details and ill take a closer look for you.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, The banners are in different sets. I've just sent you inlog data for amuzega.com greets Roger

Posted · Report post

Danny, Was it possible for you to login to the site. Roger

Posted · Report post

Hi Roger, I have tried several times, however when I enter the login details, I get a server error message? Are you able to login ?

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny, The last 30min there was an error with the host. This is fixed no. I was able to login with the login details. Succes Roger

Posted · Report post

I have the same problem. I wonder if there is anything I can fix.

Posted · Report post

Hello thoughtpro - please can you start your own topic.