Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey Guys, Lets try using the PageLines Facebook page as a showcase... (http://www.facebook.com/pagelines) Feel free to post a link to your site there w/ a description. We would love to build a community there and this might serve as some exposure for your site/business as well.

Posted · Report post

I played around a while with this template (iBlogPro) to add in some extra functionality. The end result was some nice headers for page and category publishing's. The main edit was for the front page where I wanted to use the front page as a latest news/offers area. The site was for my Naturopath Doctor and his Company Pacific Health Options Turned out rather nice, but one has to compliment Andrew for a fantastic design to start off with. I must also say how impressed I am with this forum, many people here willing to share and offer advice, unlike a lot of other forums that seem to constantly bombard us with useless advertising and the like.

Posted · Report post

Jackey said 1 month ago Have done quite some tweaks, but I think I kept the look & feel of iBlogPro3 Demo page
Nice work with the logo Jackey

Posted · Report post

@britaidian Thanks... had to patch only 1 line of code: Line 5 _nav.php: `badge.png`

Posted · Report post

Here ist my site with german localization and some custome code: www.tangsworld.de

Posted · Report post

This is the website I just launched using white house pro theme. I want to finish customizing it with different buttons for rss .ect..Just working on blog content and back links starting tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. Myabe when I get more time will make an easy how to do it guide to customize pageline themes. http://nichewebsitestrategy.com/

Posted · Report post

http://treestandguide.com/ has the StationPro theme applied to it. I launched it a few months ago. When I first applied the theme StationPro 2.1.1 I ended up placing first in the google search query tree stand guide slowly over time I been edging up the list for the keyword tree stand buyer's guide. I give alot credit to the excellent seo implementation pagelines puts into their products. Plus the support found here on the forums is great. Most websites will not readily show you how to change the layout of the paid theme you bought even if it has bad seo design. Things like don't use H1 more than once and to use h2 and h3 at least once. I had a theme retailer personally tell me, "seo is not important and the look of the website is more important". I told him I totally disagree without proper seo you will not get the visitors you need and without visitors the "look" will not matter. What I am trying to get at is you will not find this type of attitude at pagelines.com.

Posted · Report post

I have a good start on our Mac User Group site using iBlogPro, which fit our group perfectly! I have yet to explore all the features in depth, but check it out right here: TheVillagesMUG.com Thanks for the great theme!

Posted · Report post

I use iBlog Pro. My site is about eclectic music hunt & collection of 12-inch singles & remixes; synthesizers & controllers; and digital music production. www.Hashmoder.com

Posted · Report post

Check out www.armorbuilt.com. It's pretty much just your basic theme, but i customized the flickerrss plugin to use lightbox instead of redirecting to flickr

Posted · Report post

I am currently working on my site, which is www.artogami.com I am a designer not a coder so it takes me alot longer to do the normal little changes. I really like this theme it has the right foundation to do pretty much anything you want.

Posted · Report post

David@Zatz.com - your wife might enjoy The Tea Lass if she's a tea lover. Thank you for the idea. I've spun off from The Wine Lass and added more types of tea and specific brands. I'll be interested to hear what she thinks and, of course, any suggestions.

Posted · Report post

this is my newest project, mackvisual.com my other one is artogami.com

Posted · Report post

This is my first crack at Wordpress so learning curve is steep but I'm hooked now, and man what a head start my iblog pro theme made. check my new site out (not fully complete) http;//www.access-one.com.au

Posted · Report post

This is my website "IGMIT" Igmit.org I hope you like it ^^

Posted · Report post

Just changed from iBlogPro to EcoPro theme. And I love it! http://www.creatov.nl