Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Station Pro BBPress contentfooter.php file and email widget

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi. My new forum can be found here http://cfdblaze.com/forums/ 1. stationpro forum is installed on Stationpro, wordpress installed on main url and shares db with bbPress. I really don't know code or php, but it looks like I am missing a file, see the warnings below, or at the site: Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 2. The mailchimp email widget in the lower right footer is jogged funny. On the regular site it looks fine. What can I do? I have looked at this on Safari and Firefox and it is the same on each. Thank You!

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

What's happening is this file: THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php is not being found. The solution to this is to use the full URL path instead. If you can find it in footer.php, replace it. Thanks, Bryan

Posted · Report post

Bryan, thanks for the assist. I got the footer fixed with your help. I used the same line I used in the bb-config.php file for deep integration in the footer.php file: require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/home/cfdblaze/public_html/wp-load.php'); It can be seen here. www.cfdblaze.com/forums/ Resolved. I will ask the other half of this in another topic. Thank you so much for the help.