Photo
- - - - -

Station Pro BBPress contentfooter.php file and email widget

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 infoarcadedigitalcom

infoarcadedigitalcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

Hi. My new forum can be found here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

1. stationpro forum is installed on Stationpro, wordpress installed on main url and shares db with bbPress. I really don't know code or php, but it looks like I am missing a file, see the warnings below, or at the site: Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 Warning: include(THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cfdblaze/public_html/forums/bb-templates/BaseStationForum/footer.php on line 8 2. The mailchimp email widget in the lower right footer is jogged funny. On the regular site it looks fine. What can I do? I have looked at this on Safari and Firefox and it is the same on each. Thank You!

#2 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:07 AM

What's happening is this file:

THEME_LIB/_contentfooter.php

is not being found. The solution to this is to use the full URL path instead. If you can find it in footer.php, replace it.

Thanks, Bryan

#3 infoarcadedigitalcom

infoarcadedigitalcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

Bryan, thanks for the assist. I got the footer fixed with your help. I used the same line I used in the bb-config.php file for deep integration in the footer.php file: require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/home/cfdblaze/public_html/wp-load.php'); It can be seen here. www.cfdblaze.com/forums/ Resolved. I will ask the other half of this in another topic. Thank you so much for the help.