• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tsalstrand

tsalstrand

• Members

• 243 posts
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hey, so I know that almost everyone is away from their computer for now... However, I have a client that wants a custom navigation bar on his website... he likes the look of Apple's (www.apple.com) navigation at the top but also wants it to have drop downs. Is there anywhere on the forums or elsewhere that I can find a list of the professional custom editors that specialize in pagelines pro framework? I've seen a couple of them commenting here and there, but I just need to be able to see a list, pick the best, and pay em so I can get this taken care of. Thanks, Steve

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

Have you looked at PageLines Framework and the supplemental child theme

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

? It's incredibly easy to setup a WordPress website and PageLines Framework is also very easy to manage and use. Both are very quick, too.

iBlogPro5 emulates Apple's site and you should have no problem creating drop down navigation in WordPress.

#3 tsalstrand

tsalstrand

• Members

• 243 posts
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

I am running PlatformPro 1.5.3... Pagelines kinda screwed me by not honoring the "lifetime" and using legalese to get out of their obligation. That said, I have four kids, I can't afford to fork over hundreds every time Pagelines decides to stop developing their "lifetime" current version and make loyal customers pay all over again. To use iBlogPro5 I would have to not only pay the $49 (reasonable) for it but I would also have to pay for an upgrade to Framework (even though I have a DEV license). So if that's the only option, I'll probably just drop Pagelines and go with a more reputable company -- Thesis, Genesis, etc. They are both much better on the price and with Genesis I get all their free themes for life (and they actually mean life in the way most people understand it). Sorry, but Pagelines must think I have enough money not to care about being ripped off again, and again, and again...

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15155 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hi Tsalstrand, I understand your frustration, would it be possible for you to contact us via email please - hello@pagelines.com