Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NextGEN Gallery not working at all on Frameworks

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi guys, So here's my beef. I had EcoPro for a while. Just upgraded to Pagelines Frameworks. NextGen worked at first, but now doesn't work at all, no matter if I use Shutter / Thickbox / Lightbox, whatever. GTTabs also not working if that makes any difference. Demo of the plugin not working on my site: http://einstein.is/2011/11/17/gmail-forrit-komid-i-app-store/ All my plugins are up to date. Plugins in use: 9u6b.png

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

js minification is broken http://einstein.is/wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/min/?f=wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js,wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/shutter/shutter-reloaded.js,wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/js/jquery.cycle.all.min.js,wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/js/ngg.slideshow.min.js,wp-content/themes/pagelines/js/script.blocks.js,wp-includes/js/comment-reply.js,wp-content/plugins/gt-tabs/GTTabs.js,wp-content/plugins/cforms/js/cforms.js,/platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&m=1324170673

Posted · Report post

Disable all of your plugins (except NextGEN Gallery) and see if it works. If it does, you have a plugin conflict. Enable plugins one by one to figure out which one is the bad plugin. Keep in mind your caching plugin could quite possibly be keeping it from displaying as well.

Posted · Report post

Spot on simple_mama, WP_Minify was the culprit (for what it's worth there was no conflict between W3 Total Cache and WP Minify)