Photo
- - - - -

Idea for PL: What Style Themes Rock for You?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 scotman

scotman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:00 AM

I just recently was browsing e-stores and brainstorming some ideas for my store. I wanted to sell themes as an affiliate partner. I'm already a PL affiliate partner and was browsing for more affiliates and came across a very sharp theme. I thought I would share it here for the PageLines crew and see if they could keep this in mind when offering us new themes. The style impressed me that much.

I know good coded themes are hard to come by if you add in eye appealing then we don't have much of a selection to choose from across the net. I already own 3 of the four themes here at PL and very pleased with the way they look and work.

But here is the website that I thought was very sharp...http://www.seagrapethemes.com/demo/elucent/

The only thing this theme lacks is a front page features like PL Whitehouse Pro theme (plus I'm sure all the other options too). But if you look at it closely I like how the main content which is brushed steel fades off into black. But that is the style of theme I like. I'm sure with a little work it could look as professional as PL themes.

If your a PL customer what style theme would you like to see PageLines roll out?

Posted Image

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:42 AM

very cool, thank you. We will be going full on with new theme development now that the new system "Launchpad" is near completion. will check it out.